As a graduate of Journalism and Social Communication, you will be prepared for work as a journalist, reporter or editor; for using network communication tools; gathering, editing, and selection of news; creating radio reports and TV documentaries; montage; as well as for leading political and advertising campaigns! We offer full-time and part-time studies.
We will prepare you for work in:
- public and commercial television,
- news desks in the mass media,
- local or nationwide press,
- editorial teams of web portals,
- public relations agencies,
- artistic agencies,
- advertising agencies,
- media houses,
- institutions and organizations keeping contact with the media,
- as a freelance journalist.
It is worth studying Journalism and Social Communication at our College! Advantages of the programme:
- Professional teaching staff with both academic and practical experience.
- Student internships in prestigious institutions at home and abroad!
- The possibility of participating in the Erasmus programme.
- Modern teaching methods facilitating personal development during the studies.
- The possibility of consulting a career counselor free of charge.
- The possibility of taking part in nationwide journalistic workshops.
- Practical education.
- High scholarships already from the first year of studies.
- Cooperation with the Polish Television in Lublin.
About the School
The mission of the University College is to teach students to be creative, develop their careers and help them to find their own place in the globalizing world. WSPA develops international and intercu ... Read More